Enabling women working already or considering a career as an interventional radiology (IR) professional to develop their individual potential as an IR.
Promote an environment that fosters inclusion, respect, and success.
Develop, encourage, and advance women IR professionals as leaders.
Provide a forum and networking opportunities to enhance women’s IR career satisfaction.
Dr. Tara Graham – CAIR Board Past President
Dr. Alanna Supersad – RFS Chair
RFS WIR COMMITTEE
Dr. Alanna Supersad
Dr. Helena Bentley
Dr. Jaspreet Bawa
Dr. Hilary Strong
Dr. Sabreena Moosa
Dr. Selina Dong
Check out the latest news here.
Check out the events page here.
- Improve your signal to noise – online
- Tech and Nurse Day – Quebec 2023
- Resident & Fellow Day – Quebec 2023
- Annual Scientific Meeting – Quebec 2023
- WIR Cocktail and Networking – Quebec 2023
- Discover IR – RFS WIR Open House – online
CAIR programs are made possible through unrestricted education grants from our corporate partners and sponsors and are planned to achieve scientific integrity, objectivity, and balance. Interested in supporting our initiatives, programs, and services email us at email@example.com.