Are you a medical student, resident, or fellow and thinking of submitting a case for the RFS Virtual Angio Club but are unsure where to start?
- Reach out to one of your IR staff, IR fellows or a senior Radiology resident at your institution and let them know you are interested in submitting a case for RFS VAC. If you are having a hard time finding a staff/fellow/senior resident to help you out with getting started, please reach out to email@example.com who will help you get in-touch with your local CAIR RFS representative.
- Ask if they have an interesting case in mind that could provide clear, helpful and interesting learning points for trainees.
- Prepare a short 8-10 minute Powerpoint or PDF case presentation with a target audience of both current and future IR trainees.* (see provided case example below for guidance.)
Your case should:
- Be interesting/unique
- Provide trainee level learning points
- Include relevant still images
- Include references (if applicable)
- Be anonymized
*We invite you to take a look at this prior accepted submission by one of our senior RFS members Dr. Killian Newman. Please note that the example provided is longer than typical and should only be used as a general guideline.