Are you a medical student, resident or fellow and thinking of submitting a case for the RFS Virtual Angio club but are unsure where to start?
- Reach out to one of your IR staff, IR fellows or a senior Radiology resident at your institution and let them know you are interested in submitting a case for RFS VAC.
- Ask if they have an interesting case in mind that could provide clear, helpful and interesting learning points for trainees.
- Prepare a short 8-10 minute Powerpoint or PDF case presentation with a target audience of both current and future IR trainees. Please refer to the provided case example below for guidance.
*If you are having a hard time finding a staff/fellow/senior resident to help you out with getting started, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org who will help you get in-touch with your local CAIR RFS representative.
Your case should:
- Be interesting/unique
- Provide trainee level learning points
- Include relevant still images
- Include references (if applicable)
- Be anonymized
We invite you to take a look at this prior accepted submission by one of our senior RFS members Dr. Killian Newman. *Of note, the example provided is longer than typical and should only be used as a general guideline.