Thank you for your support of the CAIR Grand Slams & Catastrophes meeting taking place at the Fairmont Banff Springs, Banff, AB on February 2 & 3, 2024!
Important information about exhibiting during this event
Fairmont Banff Springs
405 Spray Avenue
Banff, AB, Canada T1L 1J4
Phone: (403) 762-2211
Fairmont Banff Springs does not handle exhibitor goods/shipments. As such, CAIR is working with GES for material handling. Shipments are to be sent directly to GES to store and handle as per the exhibitor information provided. Material handling costs are the responsibility of the exhibitor. Guests bringing goods with them are responsible to load from / to their vehicle to exhibit. For those who will be shipping material to the event, please use the attached shipping label to send your box(es)*.
GES may track the shipments as well – but it is always best you track your shipments for the most updated information – please ensure you provide all the information requested on this form from GES.
- # of boxes
- Shipping company
- Tracking number
- Estimated delivery date
If more than one shipment, advise GES of each shipment to ensure everything will be at your table for set up without delay.
*Note that if you do not provide this information, we will not be able to assist you onsite if any problem occurs with your shipment.
Remember to bring your own return shipment labels and waybills; CAIR and GES are unable to provide these items for you onsite.
Each exhibitor will be provided with a 6’ x 2’ x 30” tall, skirted table and 2 chairs; power is NOT included. If you require power, please complete the necessary GES form, and submit to GES directly.
Exhibitors must have their own liability insurance. In the event of fire, flooding or theft, no matter how caused, CAIR and the Fairmont Banff Springs and their representatives assume no liability for any bodily harm or material damage to products, booths, equipment, or decorations occupying any rented space within the building or being moved in or out of the building.
Move-In & Setup
Exhibitors may set up their table-top booth on Friday, February 1st from 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm.
Dismantle & Move-Out
Exhibitors may dismantle their table-top booth on Saturday, February 3rd at 6:30 pm. Exhibitors are asked not to dismantle their booths before 6:30 pm as a courtesy to delegates and other exhibitors who are still conducting business.
Friday February 2, 2024:
Breakfast will be served at 7:00 am in the Riverview Lounge. The meeting will take place in the New Brunswick Room from 7:25 am – 7:00 pm. Dinner will take place in the Alberta Room from 7:30 pm – 9:30 pm.
Saturday February 3, 2024:
Breakfast will be served at 7:00 am in the Riverview Lounge. The meeting will take place in the New Brunswick Room from 7:25 am – 6:30 pm.
All delegates (including speakers and exhibitors) will be provided with a name badge which must be worn at all times to access the meeting. Please pick up your name badge from the Registration Desk located in the Riverview Lounge.
Registration Desk Hours:
- Friday, February 2, 2024: 6:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Saturday, February 3, 2024: 6:30 am – 6:30 pm
All breakfasts, breaks, and the Friday evening dinner are included in your registration. Lunch will not be provided.
Guest Rooms Internet Access
Unlimited Business internet access in your guestrooms and resort public areas, wireless and wired. ALL (Accor Live Limitless) Members and Fairmont Gold Guests will receive an upgrade to Premium internet access.
Meeting Room Internet Access
Please note that there is dedicated CAIR Internet Access in the meeting room. To access the internet, please select:
CAIR Event Mobi App
The CAIR event app is your interactive CAIR 2024 GS&C event guide that works on most smart phones and tablets. See what’s going on, when and where, explore the sessions, reach out to participants and colleagues, build your online presence. We encourage you to complete your Company Profile and let everybody know you’re at the event … you can even instant message and schedule meetings! Please note that a separate link to access your company profile will be emailed to you.
Download the App
Description of Sponsorship Benefits
Complimentary conference registration(s)
Attend the conference and interact with attendees and industry colleagues during sessions, lunches, and breaks. These registrations are specifically for your company. If you need additional badges/registrations – please contact Siri Boulom directly firstname.lastname@example.org
Complimentary exhibit booth
Participate as an exhibitor in our tradeshow to showcase your products and services.
Your company will be provided with the attendee names, one list will be provided preconference and another after the conclusion of the conference.
NOTE: Attendee lists are for one-time use only.
Sponsor profile on the event app
Have a strong presence on our event app through a profile that contains your logo, company details, and contact information. Please note that a separate link to access your company profile will be emailed to you.
Your logo will be recognized in event marketing and communications, emails, website, and event app and on-site signage.
Social media post(s) on CAIR social media accounts
CAIR will create social media posts thanking sponsors or recognizing their contribution on their social media accounts before and during the conference.
Send a branded email to attendees
Encourage and invite delegates to visit your booth by sending an email to all conference attendees. This could also be used to share company information or content. Timing and content to be approved by CAIR.
Send a push notification to attendees through the conference app
This could be used to encourage visits to your booth, share company information, or content. Timing and content need to be approved by CAIR.
The term “Exhibitor” means the company and its representatives. The terms “sponsor” or “vendor” also fall under these guidelines.
- CAIR reserves the right of final approval of all Exhibitors and the right to refuse or terminate any relationship. Exhibitors whose products, services, or policies are incompatible with CAIR’s mission and values will not be accepted.
- Participation as an Exhibitor does not constitute membership, nor does it include member privileges or access to the members-only content at cairweb.ca.
- Exhibitors will not determine or influence CAIR policy or content.
- Exhibitors should be organizations and companies, not individuals.
- CAIR does not provide exclusive partnerships or arrangements.
- Exhibitors may refer to their relationship with CAIR in their promotional material, but not characterize the relationship as an endorsement of the company or its representatives, products, services, or policies.
- Sponsorship payment secures your spot, and the exhibit booths will be assigned first-come, first-served based on date payment is received. Organizers will decide on final placement based on order of registration, special requests, type of business, etc.
- CAIR may reject, remove, or prohibit any exhibit/display in whole or in part, or any Exhibitor or its representatives if, in the opinion of CAIR representatives, the exhibit or the activities of the representatives is inappropriate or detrimental to the conference or event associated with the conference. In the case of such a removal, the Exhibitor will forfeit fees paid to CAIR and the Exhibitor will be liable for any damages due to its actions.
- Use of a booth space by two or more companies is not permitted. Subletting of space is not permitted.
- Any Exhibitor who is a “no-show,” meaning that the booth is not set up and staffed by 7:00 am on Friday, February 2, 2024 (without prior permission) will forfeit the booth space. Non-attendance does not constitute cancellation on the Exhibitor’s part, and no refunds or credits will be issued. CAIR may replace a no-show’s booth space at its discretion.
- CAIR will not be liable for any errors or omissions in conference promotional materials.
- The company contact is responsible for distributing information to the company representatives and ensuring deadlines are met.
- NO-SHOW POLICY (based on our financial commitments to the facility):
- NO-SHOW must pay the full Exhibitor fees as registered.
- CAIR reserves the right to resell the booth space.