You have the wisdom, expertise, and experiences to share. We provide you with the platform and voice to spread it.
Why submit content for our newsletter and website?
- Share your expertise
- Exposure to the IR community
- Awareness about IR
What we look for?
Are you passionate about IR and would like to influence positive change? Do you have a solid base of expertise and experience? Do you have fresh ideas and new perspectives?
Ideas and articles submitted for consideration should be of interest to IR readers and have a tone that is appropriate for the CAIR community. We like articles that introduce new ideas and advance conversations around topics and trends that engage the IR community.
No pitches, abstracts, outlines, press releases, or offers.
What to expect if your submission is accepted
Submissions are reviewed frequently, and the process is selective, however, please note that we may be unable to respond to all submissions. If you don’t receive a response within two weeks of submitting, it’s safe to assume that your piece was not selected for publication.
For the submissions we do choose to publish:
- All articles are subject to editing.
- Content may be edited for style, tone, or substance.
- Art will be added at the discretion of the organization.
- No compensation is offered.
How to submit
- Articles should be provided as Microsoft Word files (.doc or .docx). Do not send articles in PDF format.
- Do not send drafts. Send the final article that has been signed off by all applicable persons or departments in your organization.
- At least 600 words and no longer than 800 words.
- You must either own or have permission for each graphic submitted.
- TIF, BMP, PNG, or JPEG format. Do not send images that have been embedded in a Microsoft Office product (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)