This page will be updated with our onsite health and safety protocols for the in-person events. Our attendees ‘ health and safety remain our top priority as we continue to monitor COVID 19 and look to venue, local, provincial, federal, and WHO guidelines to make the best and most informed decisions around onsite safety and requirements.
CAIR 2022 in-person events will be operating with the following protocols in place:
Current Government Mandates Enforced (no exceptions)
- Proof of full vaccination required
- Mask required
- Capacity limits in venue
A Safe Venue Space
- Enhanced ventilation and air purifying system
- Spacious rooms to allow for distancing
- Masks on-site for anyone who’s forgotten theirs
- Ample hand sanitizer
- Signage throughout the event indicating required health and safety protocols and encouraging hand washing, social distancing, etc.
- All attendees must be fully vaccinated to attend CAIR in-person events
Fairmont Chateau Whistler
Safety information and operational updates for your upcoming visit to Fairmont Chateau Whistler available here.
We will be using the app for proof of vaccination (from any province) to be uploaded and a Daily Screening Pass will be performed.
We are taking extra precautions, beyond those mandated by Public Health Authorities and venues to ensure our events are exceeding the health and safety expectations set locally.