AngioDynamics, Inc. is a leading provider of innovative, minimally invasive medical devices used by professional healthcare providers for vascular access, vascular interventions and therapies, and oncology. Diverse product lines include market-leading ablation systems, vascular access products, angiographic products and accessories drainage products, thrombolytic products and venous products. For more information visit www.angiodynamics.com.
|Info Coming Soon|
|Info Coming Soon|
|The Solero MTA System is unique because it is specially designed to complete up to a 5 cm ablation in 6 minutes at max power output using a single applicator.* The Solero MTA System is able to accomplish this through the innovative solid state generator and specially designed applicator. The Solero MTA System and Accessories are indicated for the ablation of soft tissue during open procedures. The Solero MTA System is not intended for cardiac use.
* Ex vivo bovine liver- actual clinical results in perfused tissues may differ
|The NanoKnife 3.0 System is expanding the boundaries of modern-day ablation. Its unique Irreversible Electroporation (IRE) technology does not rely on heat to achieve cell death. Instead, it induces a more natural method of cell death, while, in turn, destroying only targeted tissue and sparing critical structures including vessels, nerves and ducts. 1234
With the NanoKnife 3.0 System comes an enhanced user experience– streamlining procedure set up and delivering real-time visual feedback.
Visit our NanoKnife Virtual Experience by clicking the image above to learn more.
1. Maor E. et al., The effect of irreversible electroporation on blood vessels, Technol. Cancer Res. Treat. 6(4), 307–312 (2007).10.1177/153303460700600407.
2. Rubinsky, B., Onik, G., and Mikus, P., Irreversible electroporation: a new ablation modality–clinical implications. Technol. Cancer Res. Treat. 6, 37–48. (2007). doi: 10.1177/153303460700600106.
3. Onik G., Mikus P., and Rubinsky B., Irreversible electroporation: implications for prostate ablation, Technol. Cancer Res. Treat. 6(4), 295–300 (2007).10.1177/153303460700600405.
4. Lee EW, Chen C, Prieto VE, Dry SM, Loh CT, Kee ST., Advanced hepatic ablation technique for creating complete cell death: irreversible electroporation. Radiology 255:426–433. (2010). doi: 10.1148/radiol.10090337.
Important Risk Information
NanoKnife System Indication For Use: US: The NanoKnife System with six outputs is indicated for surgical ablation of soft tissue.
Contraindications: Ablation procedures using the NanoKnife System are contraindicated in the following cases: • Ablation of lesions in the thoracic area in the presence of implanted cardiac pacemakers or defibrillators • Ablation of lesions in the vicinity of implanted electronic devices or implanted devices with metal parts. • Ablation of lesions of the eyes, including the eyelids. • Patient history of Epilepsy or Cardiac Arrhythmia • Recent history of Myocardial Infarction.
Solero MTA System Indication For Use: US: The Solero Microwave Tissue Ablation (MTA) System and accessories are indicated for the ablation of soft tissue during open procedures. The Solero MTA System is not intended for cardiac use.
Contraindications: The applicators are contraindicated in patients with heart pacemakers and other electronic device implants.